Adoption Authority's Mission is to Promote stability by providing counseling, education, and assistance to women, children and families.
Our team provides hands-on social services to women in crisis, children in need, and everyone impacted by adoption.
Your support allows Adoption Authority to:
- Help clients move from crisis to stability.
- Prevent child abuse and neglect.
- Educate and train families how to care for children who have experienced trauma.
- Educate, train, and mentor transracial families.
- Reduce the number of children "aging out" of foster care.
- Provide child-focused guidance and support for birth families and adoptive families.
- Meet the unique mental health needs of individuals and families impacted by adoption.