US teachers feel stressed, unsupported and unappreciated. Job satisfaction is at an all time low, and enrollment numbers for new teachers have shrunk by up to 35% in a decade. We are facing critical teacher shortages, with burnout and attrition, and now, over half our teachers are thinking of leaving the profession within the next two years. Some states show as high as 66% of our educators wanting to leave the classroom.We did the math and realized that if even 10% of them actually leave it will cripple our public education system as we know it.
But there is something we can do about it!
PD Reimagined is a teacher wellness program that up-skills teachers in self care, and shifts mindsets through inspirational storytelling by thought-leaders in sports, media, politics, science, and business. Our 2021/22 pilot showed that 100% of respondents saw value in the program, and would recommend it to their colleagues!It costs $500 to sponsor each teacher through the full program (for whole school year).
- Monthly physical care packages (delivered to their door)
- Printed and digital program materials
- Access to monthly virtual summits & events to inspire, up-skill, celebrate and connect!
- Connection to supportive community & resources
- Micro-credential opportunities
- Teacher appreciation discounts and experiences
- Invites to local community events
What our teachers are saying.
- "PDR is a great opportunity to reflect on the WHY of teaching"
- "This was something to help build me up, and support ME, and my role to support learners"
- "I'm loving this series! I feel like you value me and my time"
- "I can't thank you enough for this. I have shared the recording to our first meeting to so many people who needed a dose of positivity."
For more information go to www.pdreimagined.com