Giving Tuesday is right around the corner! Whether you’ve been planning for months, or are just now putting together a plan, Pledgeling is here to partner with you to achieve your Giving Tuesday goals. As an official platform partner of Giving Tuesday’s global movement, we have technology solutions to make donating easier than ever.
Leveraging the right technology can be a remarkable way to increase awareness of your Giving Tuesday efforts that you are working so hard on, and positive impacts from a well executed campaign can last all year long!
By using the right technology for Giving Tuesday and beyond, you will:
- Make it easier for your network, community and colleagues to participate in the social impact you seek to achieve
- Increase awareness, transparency, and of course- donations!
- Track the ROI of your giving campaigns to use for marketing purposes and support the case for social impact campaigns year after year!
Below are a few ways you can use Pledgeling to supercharge your Giving Tuesday campaigns:
1. Turn your virtual event into a fundraiser
- You can now seamlessly add a fundraiser to any virtual event, including Evite, Zoom, OnZoom & more! Maybe you’re hosting a networking event, or a special life event with family & friends and want to use the opportunity to give back. It’s easy to set up your event and add a fundraising component directly to your event. On Zoom, you can also turn on a snazzy video overlay to keep attendees aware of how much money has been raised -- live!
2. Text to donate campaigns places power at their fingertips
- Easily engage your network and target audiences to support a cause you care about directly through their phones. Select an organization from Pledgeling’s database of 2M+ nonprofits and charities, and share your text to donate campaign on social media or via email to encourage others to easily support your cause. Our text to donate technology is simple, effective, and includes one-click donations with ApplePay. It’s easy to get your campaign up & running in just a few minutes! Start by creating a free Pledgeling account here.
3. Ecommerce Businesses: Why stop at Giving Tuesday? Keep up the giving spirit year-round!
- Is e-commerce a major part of your business? Adding a donation ability to your checkout flow makes customers more excited to share their purchase with others. America’s Charities found that “71% of consumers would help a brand promote their products or services if there is a good cause behind them” (Source).The Pledgeling API makes product integration strategies boundless. Additionally, Pledgeling’s award-winning Give & Grow app is an easy way for businesses on Shopify to add a donation option to their online store within minutes.
Want to learn more about any of these products or have ideas for a new campaign you’d like to start this Giving Tuesday? Let’s talk! Contact us or set up a time with someone on our team - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pledgeling is here to make your Giving Tuesday and holiday giving initiatives a success this season!