Acceptable Use Policy
Posted/Revised: July 1, 2022
This Acceptable Use Policy (the "Policy") lists acceptable and unacceptable uses of our Service. If you use our Service, as defined below, you agree to this Policy. If you don't agree with this Policy, do not use our Service.
Violations of this Policy may result in the suspension or termination of your access to our websites, APIs, tools, back end services, and all other products and services that we provide (the "Service"). Violations may result in suspension or termination of any fundraisers you create using our platforms and the refunding of all donations to those fundraisers. If you have an Account or Subscribers, they may also be suspended or terminated. Violations of this policy may also result in legal action. In addition, you may be required to pay for the costs of investigation and remedial action related to your Policy violations. We reserve the right to take any other remedial action we see fit.
Acceptable and Unacceptable Uses
Do not violate any laws.
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and governmental rules, including, but not limited to, all intellectual property, data, privacy, and export control laws.
- Do not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Do not reproduce, publish, or disseminate works of authorship without the written permission of the copyright holder.
- Do not facilitate or cooperate in the dissemination of spam in any way. Do not violate the CAN-Spam Act of 2003.
- Do not violate the privacy rights of any person.
Do not commit any type of fraud.
- Do not mislead anyone about the details or nature of a commercial or donation transaction.
- Do not issue fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, services, or investments.
- Do not impersonate another person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any person, organization, or entity.
- Do not commit fraud in any other way.
If you have an Account (a credential or login to access the Service):
- Use commercially reasonable efforts to prevent unauthorized access to the Service, including protecting the confidentiality of your login credentials.
- Do not allow any unauthorized person or entity to access the Service, your Account, or any associated Authorized User's accounts. Do not provide logins or other credentials to any third party.
- Do not share Accounts or Subscriptions.
Do not hack or damage our systems.
- Do not take any action that is potentially or actually detrimental to the availability, reliability, or performance of our Services, systems, or networks, or any service, system, or network that we are connected to. Do not attempt to disable, impair, or destroy the Services, software, or hardware.
- Do not circumvent any access or use restrictions. Do not access any part of the Service or its associated systems and networks without authorization. Do not access or attempt to access the Services by any means other than the interfaces we provide or authorize. Do not attempt to penetrate or disable any security protections.
- Do not attempt to access or otherwise interfere with the accounts of other users of the Service.
Protect our intellectual property.
- Do not access the Service in order to build a competitive product or service, to build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service, or to copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service.
- Do not share non-public Service features or content with any third party.
- Do not resell the Service or provide its utility to third parties.
Behave like an adult.
- Do not harass, threaten, or defame any person or entity.
- Do not use offensive language.
- Do not contact any person who has requested no further contact.
Do not use the Service in any way that allows third parties to violate any of the above, or to otherwise exploit the Service.
Do not subject us to any liability or damages.
Reporting Unacceptable Use
Please report violations of this Policy via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide the date and time (with time zone) of the violation and any identifying information regarding the violator, including e-mail or IP (Internet Protocol) address if available, as well as details of the violation.
Revision of this Acceptable Use Policy
We may change this AUP at any time by posting a new version on this page and updating the "Posted/Revised" date at the top of the page. The new version will become effective on the date of such notice.