The escalating conflict in Israel & Gaza after recent unprecedented attacks by Hamas has resulted in thousands of casualties and over 100,000 victims displaced in the region.
Monetary aid is urgently needed to provide humanitarian services for the victims, particularly children and their families. Here are verified nonprofit organizations working on the ground that you can support today:
How to Help Provide Humanitarian AidDonate to Verified Organizations 💜
Simply click on the hyperlinks to donate directly.
- Airlink is responding to the developing situation in Israel and Palestine by working with established NGO partner organizations to understand the humanitarian needs of civilians on both sides of the conflict. Airlink supports the medical, psychosocial, and other humanitarian needs of those affected by the war.
- American Friends of Magen David Adom is on the front lines with medical teams, including helicopter and ambulance crews, and paramedics. They are seeking donations for medical equipment, ambulances, protective equipment, bandages, and more to help save lives.
- American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee is enhancing mental health support for at-risk youth, caring for elderly nursing homes in conflict zones, providing emergency assistance for people with disabilities, and supporting small businesses in southern Israel, while supplying critical data and training front-line professionals.
- Doctors Without Borders has medical teams working in Gaza and the West Bank, providing medical care and supporting a health system that urgently lacks both medical personnel and supplies as the region experiences shortages of water, electricity, and fuel, which hospitals rely on for their generators.
- ERAN is Israel’s emotional first aid service and provides a confidential 24-hour hotline by phone and Internet 7 days a week while maintaining strict anonymity. ERAN has been in service for 50+ years and today there are 1,600+ volunteers in 13 branches throughout Israel.
- Friends of United Hatzalah has launched an emergency appeal to raise funds for desperately needed supplies to provide their volunteers and medics with equipment to save lives and keep themselves safe, including protective vests, helmets, oxygen tanks, defibrillators, trauma bandages, and tourniquets.
- Global Empowerment Mission, in partnership with SmartAID, has embarked on a mission to provide immediate relief to families affected by recent events along the Israel-Gaza border in the south to alleviate the suffering of those in need and stand in solidarity with the affected community.
- NATAL is a non-political nonprofit organization that offers support and mental health resources in Israel for individuals affected by trauma related to war and terrorism.
- Save the Children is committed to safeguarding children in Gaza and Israel. They have been providing essential services and support to Palestinian children impacted by the ongoing conflict since 1953.
- ANERA is providing supplies in the affected region of Gaza like blood bags to help treat the injured, and hygiene kits, blankets, and food parcels for displaced families.
Support Ongoing Fundraisers 💜
Create a Fundraiser 💜
Create a fundraiser to support one or more of the organizations listed above.
- Alternatively, you can also host a virtual fundraising event via Evite or Zoom using our Donate button to support ongoing fundraisers.
Spread the Word 📣
If you're unable to contribute a monetary donation, you can still make a significant impact by sharing the posts below across your social media accounts. Your outreach can play a crucial role in raising awareness and mobilizing support for the humanitarian efforts in Israel and Gaza.
- Share our post as a helpful guide to others.
- Promote CNN Impact Your World’s fundraiser campaign, powered by Pledge.
Please join us in supporting the life-saving efforts of nonprofit organizations on the ground providing direct humanitarian relief to the victims in Israel and Gaza. Have questions or need assistance? Get in touch with our dedicated Support team by emailing email@example.com or visit our Support Pages for more information 💜