|Wildfires in California are dealing a devasting blow, leaving in its wake tragic loss of life, the destruction of cities and neighborhoods including 6,000+ homes and businesses and incredible devastation of our beautiful countryside and its inhabitants. With very little containment in sight, those responding to provide protection, relief, and resources are in need of our help. We are grateful to all the first responders who are tirelessly helping those in need!
Here are a few ways that you can join us in supporting those impacted:
STEP 1: Make a Donation
Pick a charity, or set up a fund with multiple charities: Your company can raise money for any registered 501(c) nonprofit organization in good standing. You can support one or multiple organizations by creating a fund to raise donations for the causes that matter most to you, your employees and customers.
As an LA-based company, we’re doing all we can to support our local communities affected by the fires through our Southern California Fire Relief Fund. Every donation made will be split evenly between the Los Angeles American Red Cross and Direct Relief to provide critical supplies & services to the First Responders and those affected by the current fires in Southern California. You can Donate Here
If you would like to set up or support a donation campaign for the Northern California fires or any cause of your choice, please contact our team at email@example.com for immediate assistance.
STEP 2: Select the best product to launch your fire relief program:
Contact us to set up your fire relief campaign, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Text-to-Donate: Text FIRE to 707070. Try It!
- Best for: TV, Live Events
- Fundraising Page: View our Anguilla Stronger campaign, which raised millions of dollars to help with the rebuilding efforts after Hurricane Irma. These pages are mobile optimized, feature Apple Pay for Donations, and have the simplest donation experience.
- Best for: Social Media, Online Donations
- Employee Matching Program: Offer a program for employee donations. We can help you launch a matching program in minutes & track donations in real time.
- Best for: Employee Engagement
- In Cart Donations: If you run an eCommerce business on Shopify, you can choose to integrate a donation at checkout, or donate a percentage of sales for disaster relief through our app, Give & Grow,
- Host A Fundraiser: Using Evite Donations you can host a fundraiser. Invite your community to get together to bring needed supplies, clothing etc and add a disaster relief organization or personal need on the invitation for recipients to make a donation. Evite Donations is a free tool that turns any gathering into a fundraiser for the cause of your choice.
- Best for: In-Person Gatherings, Events
Thank you for your generosity!