- If you create a fundraiser page or Zoom fundraising using Pledge from 11/30 to 12/31, you can enter to win a cash donation for the nonprofit.
- 25 winners will be chosen to receive $1,000 and the top 5 will receive $5,000 based on creativity and use of Pledge fundraising products.
- To enter, you can create a Fundraiser Page or Zoom Fundraiser with Pledge during the month of December and the nonprofits you select will be eligible to win.
- Up to $1,000 in matching funds will be donated to each entrant in the Pledgegiving Contest (entrant = Fundraiser Page or Zoom Fundraiser that has opted in & was created during December)
- Matching amounts will be calculated for each entrant starting at 12:01am PST on December 14, 2021 and thereafter on a donation-by-donation basis, until one of the following occurs:
- An individual Pledge fundraiser has been allocated $1,000 in matching donations or
- $50,000 or more in matching funds has been allocated across all participating Pledge fundraisers or
- 11:59pm December 31, 2021.
- Matching donations will be distributed no later than February 15, 2022.
- We’ll actively track matching funds and send out an email to alert fundraiser creators when the $50,000 has been met.
Updated December 20, 2021
Wow! We are so excited and humbled to see all of this generosity first-hand. Since last week, we were able to match over $10,000+ in donations, with multiple fundraisers hitting their $1,000 maximum match contribution. That also means there is a lot more giving to do, whether by donating to a fundraiser or creating one of your own!
Join Us for #Pledgegiving Live!
Updated December 16, 2021
Join Pledge for a live Q&A tomorrow at 12:30pm PST on Friday, 12/17 hosted by our very own CEO, James Citron, featuring several of our incredible #Pledgegiving judges. We’ll be sharing some amazing #Pledgegiving highlights so far and also giving you the opportunity to ask our judges first-hand about the keys to fundraising and nonprofit success. RSVP through the links below:
#Pledgegiving Fundraiser Templates
Updated December 15, 2021
We hear you. Asking others to donate to a cause you care about can sometimes feel challenging. Thankfully, we put together several templates for you to publish across your social media, along with a simple template for your email and social captions:
Now Matching Up to $1k Per Fundraiser!
Updated December 14, 2021
Exciting news! Pledge now matching all donations made to eligible #Pledgegiving fundraisers up to $1,000 per fundraiser until the $50,000 cap is reached. For full terms and conditions, visit here.
How to Enter After You Created a Fundraiser
Updated December 13, 2021
For those that missed the "opt-in" checkbox during the create fundraiser process, you can now agree and enter the contest after you create a fundraiser! Here's how you can enter:
1) Log in to your Impact Hub
2) Select and click the "edit" button on your fundraiser
3) Scroll until you see the "checkbox." Select "enter," then "save" and you are all set!
More of a visual learner? Check out our recent Instagram post that shows you how in less than 30 seconds.
Our Way of Saying Thanks
This December, Pledge, in partnership with Lil Dicky and Intersectional Environmentalist will donate a total of $50,000 to causes you care about! With every fundraiser page or Zoom fundraiser created, you can enter for a chance win either one of 25 $1,000 or one of 5 $1,000 donations to the nonprofit you are benefitting. These winners will be selected by an incredible group of judges, including Randi Zuckerberg and more.
To learn more about #Pledgegiving and see how you can get started, head here.
How it works:
1. Create an account
2. Start a fundraiser through the Impact Hub
3. Agree to the contest rules to enter and press "Save"
4. Share your fundraiser link to network, either through social media, email, or phone/text! Be on the look out for scripting and templates to help get the word out.
Pledge 2021 Holiday Fundraiser Contest. Subject to Official Rules posted at www.pledge.to/terms-2021holidayfundraiser