In light of the new IPCC report that just came out, we at Pledge are choosing to take a bold position of empowered action. Together, we #PledgeTo save the planet. 🌎
One of our core values is optimism and we believe that optimists are needed now more than ever as we face a dire climate crisis. We invite you to join us in embracing creativity and innovation to solve these challenges for our global community and future generations.
Start taking action today by supporting a conservation organization working on the front lines to save our planet:
- Carbon Fund is leading the fight against global warming, making it easy and affordable for any individual, business, or organization to eliminate their climate impact and hastening the transformation to a clean energy future.
- Friends of the Earth is an advocacy organization dedicated to protecting the environment, human communities, and healthy life on our planet.
- Oceana campaigns are designed to change that by forcing clear, identifiable policy changes with real "in the water" results, usually in three to five years.
- One Tree Planted works with amazing reforestation partners around the world and with local communities getting more trees in the ground.
- SeaTrees works with communities all around the world to ‘reforest the ocean’ and reverse climate change by planting & protecting SeaTrees - think mangrove and kelp forests, seagrass, watersheds & coral.
- The Nature Conservancy is on a mission to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends.
- World Wildlife Fund (WWF) is committed to reversing the degradation of our planet's natural environment and to building a future in which human needs are met in harmony with nature.
To read the IPCC’s full climate report and official summary, visit this link.
Thank you for being part of the #PledgeToDoGood.