Disclaimer: This post is reflective of our company while under the name Pledgeling and the listed information may be outdated. Please refer to our main company website on Pledge for current information and resources.
In this past year, we’ve experienced quite a few shifts within the nonprofit sector. With in-person fundraising events essentially shutting down overnight, nonprofits were left with very few choices of how to raise money for their organizations and the missions they support.
In collaboration with NTEN, an organization that supports nonprofits through technology resources, we put together a comprehensive guide on how to drive successful fundraising campaigns in this new virtual world.
In this guide, you’ll learn how to:
- Integrate technology to build out successful virtual events
- Engage virtual event attendees with real-time features
- Seamlessly fundraise for your organization by empowering your donor community
...Along with handy checklists, templates, and worksheets to help you plan and strategize ahead of your virtual events!
Why Fundraise Virtually?
- Expanded audiences and larger reach than in-person events
- It’s cost-effective
- New technology allows you to engage with your audience 1:1, making your attendees feel connected
- Each fundraiser can begin well ahead of the event and continue after it’s done
Find the keys to successful virtual fundraising by downloading our guide today.